We Are Strategic Management
Strategic Management Services, LLC (Strategic Management) is a nationally recognized health care compliance consulting firm focused on delivering high-quality, innovative and timely compliance and regulatory services to clients in the health care industry.
Strategic Management and Compliance Resource Center are excited to participate in the 2017 HCCA Compliance Institute in National Harbor, MD! Join us at the Health Care Compliance Association 21st Annual Compliance Institute on March 26-29, 2017. Strategic Management and Compliance Resource Center will be exhibiting at Booth 422. We invite past, current and future clients to stop… Read More
Strategic Management is pleased to announce that Carrie Kusserow has joined the firm as Senior Vice President. She is a Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional (CCEP), Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC) and Certified in Healthcare Privacy Compliance (CHPC). She brings extensive experience in health care compliance, with expertise in Fraud, Waste and Abuse, False Claims,… Read More
We are pleased to announce today that Suzanne Dallas Castaldo has been promoted to Vice President.
Strategic Management has launched a new section on the website that is devoted to internal investigation services. The pages were introduced to provide our visitors with resources for better understanding the internal investigation process, while also demonstrating the firm’s capabilities. The site’s content was put together by the internal investigation team at our firm, which… Read More
Strategic Management Services has launched a new part of the website that is dedicated to internal audit and investigative services. The site can be viewed by clicking here. The consultants on the internal investigation team all have extensive experience performing the highest levels of government audits, including previous roles with the FBI, Offices of Inspector… Read More
- View All Firm Highlights
- Expert Advice on Screening Against the OFAC Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons (“SDN”) List. Read More
- California AG Fines Cottage Health System $2 Million for Data Breach Affecting 55,000 Patient Records. Read More
- Whistleblowers Allege FCA Violations in $324 Million Lawsuit Involving 62 Indiana Hospitals. Read More
- Opportunity to Benchmark Your Compliance Program With Others Read More
- Practical Advice on the Importance of Using Interim Compliance and Privacy Officers. Read More
- View All Industry News