We Are Strategic Management
Strategic Management Services, LLC (Strategic Management) is a nationally recognized health care compliance consulting firm focused on delivering high-quality, innovative and timely compliance and regulatory services to clients in the health care industry.
Strategic Management is looking for an experienced Compliance Billing and Coding Auditor. This position involves being part of a compliance evaluation team that evaluates claims processing systems and coding related services. We are committed to providing our clients exceptional results. Our employees work in an environment that promotes cooperation and teamwork. We offer our employees… Read More
Strategic Management is currently seeking a highly motivated professional for a Consultant position to work in our Alexandria, VA office. The Consultant will work on client engagements, working both in teams and independently to meet client needs and meeting regulatory requirements. The Consultant will be well versed in all areas of health care compliance, specializing… Read More
Position Description: Strategic Management Services, LLC, is seeking an HR Associate/Office Coordinator to be responsible for Human Resources and Office Management functions. The HR Associate/Office Coordinator provides HR support functions to include but not limited to: Process paperwork for new hires and terminations. Assist with recruiting of new hires. Prepare and maintain employee files ensuring… Read More
Strategic Management Services, LLC is seeking an Accounting Associate to be responsible for the day to day full life cycle accounting functions. The Accounting Associate responsibilities will include: Responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting to ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close. Responsible for maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures…. Read More
Strategic Management is currently seeking a highly motivated professional for a Consultant position to work in our Alexandria, VA office. The Consultant will work with on client engagements, working both in teams and independently to meet client needs in understanding and meeting regulatory requirements. The candidate will have a Law Degree or a Master’s Degree… Read More
- View All Firm Highlights
- OIG Issues Semi-Annual Report to Congress. Read More
- Owners of Home Health Agency Sentenced for $80 Million Health Care Fraud Scheme. Read More
- OIG Reports on Common Characteristics in Home Health Fraud Cases. Read More
- DOJ Announces $900 Million National Health Care Fraud Enforcement Action. Read More
- CMS Issues Final Rule Modernizing Medicaid Managed Care. Read More
- View All Industry News
- CIAs: Roadmap to a Compliance Officer’s Annual Work Plan?
- New Sanction Screening Challenges for Managed Care Organizations
- EPLS Migrates to SAM With Little Fanfare
- When and How should a Hotline Vendor Be Re-evaluated?
- DOJ and OIG Increasing Focus on Personal Executive and Board Accountability
- View All Publications