We Are Strategic Management
Strategic Management Services, LLC (Strategic Management) is a nationally recognized health care compliance consulting firm focused on delivering high-quality, innovative and timely compliance and regulatory services to clients in the health care industry.
Strategic Management is currently seeking a highly motivated professional for a Consultant position to work in our Alexandria, VA office. The Consultant will work on client engagements, working both in teams and independently to meet client needs and meeting regulatory requirements. The Consultant will be well versed in all areas of health care compliance, specializing… Read More
Position Description: Strategic Management Services, LLC, is seeking an HR Associate/Office Coordinator to be responsible for Human Resources and Office Management functions. The HR Associate/Office Coordinator provides HR support functions to include but not limited to: Process paperwork for new hires and terminations. Assist with recruiting of new hires. Prepare and maintain employee files ensuring… Read More
Strategic Management Services, LLC is seeking an Accounting Associate to be responsible for the day to day full life cycle accounting functions. The Accounting Associate responsibilities will include: Responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting to ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close. Responsible for maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures…. Read More
Strategic Management is currently seeking a highly motivated professional for a Consultant position to work in our Alexandria, VA office. The Consultant will work with on client engagements, working both in teams and independently to meet client needs in understanding and meeting regulatory requirements. The candidate will have a Law Degree or a Master’s Degree… Read More
Strategic Management is currently seeking a highly motivated professional for a Consultant position to work in our Alexandria, VA office. The individual will be trained as a compliance consultant to perform research, analysis, and assessment of compliance with federal regulations related to Medicare, Medicaid, HIPAA, Affordable Care Act, and other government laws and programs. In… Read More
- View All Firm Highlights
- Consultant Sentenced to Prison for Role in $63 Million Health Care Fraud Scheme. Read More
- OCR Announces Two Settlements to Resolve Potential HIPAA Violations. Read More
- CMS Issues IPPS Proposed Rule Updating Fiscal Year 2017 Payment Policies and Rates. Read More
- DOJ Announces $785 Million False Claims Act Settlement with Wyeth and Pfizer. Read More
- DOJ Announces $646 Million Settlement with Olympus Corporation of the Americas. Read More
- View All Industry News
- CIAs: Roadmap to a Compliance Officer’s Annual Work Plan?
- New Sanction Screening Challenges for Managed Care Organizations
- EPLS Migrates to SAM With Little Fanfare
- When and How should a Hotline Vendor Be Re-evaluated?
- DOJ and OIG Increasing Focus on Personal Executive and Board Accountability
- View All Publications