Managed Care Hot Topics: Establishing Operational Risk Dashboards & Strategies For Monitoring FDRs
Webinar Date/Time: November 5, 2015 at 1:00–2:15 p.m. ESTAccess Free Webinar ›
View Our Webinars×
Risk areas identified by both the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services audits and managed care organizations include focus on the struggles and challenges of ensuring contractual and regulatory compliance of specific risk areas and monitoring and oversight of first tier, downstream, and related entities (FDRs). Despite associated organizational risks, many entities struggle to be in compliance with applicable contractual and regulatory requirements. Managed care organizations and FDRs must take steps now to mitigate potential risks associated with non-compliance.
Register today for the complimentary webinar on a practical discussion and solutions for your managed care organization including:
- Practical solutions on meeting contractual and regulatory compliance requirements for MCOs (and ACOs) and their FDRs/subcontractors.
- Guidance on:
- Identifying and establishing effective dashboards for specific operational risk areas
- Propose strategies for monitoring FDRs/subcontractors effectively to ensure compliance with applicable regulator expectations
- Discussion of staffing and available resources in addressing operational / contractual risk areas
- An opportunity to get answers to your specific questions.
Who Should Attend?
- Managed Care Organizations (MCOs)
- Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
- First tier, downstream, and related entities/contractors of MCOs
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Operational Officers
- Compliance professionals
- Operations managers
- Health care attorneys
Ms. Isnar joined Strategic Management in 2003 and is responsible for client fulfillment activities including regulatory research analysis, compliance program development and implementation, and compliance program evaluations for health care organizations. Ms. Isnar has over 10 years of healthcare regulatory compliance consulting experience. She specializes in compliance advisory services including corporate compliance program development and implementation, evaluation of compliance program effectiveness, as well as conducting work related to Corporate Integrity Agreements. She assists clients in developing internal controls and fulfilling their obligations under Corporate Integrity Agreements (CIAs) with the Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General (OIG). She has worked with various institutions, including managed care and accountable care organizations in assessing compliance program effectiveness, development and implementation, and a broad range of specific compliance risks.
Ms. Isnar has regulatory compliance experience in serving a number of different healthcare stakeholders including hospitals, hospital systems, physician practices, pharmaceutical organizations, accountable care and managed care organizations. More recently, she has focused on assisting managed care organizations in various settings. She has extensive experience reviewing and analyzing contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements that such organization are obligated to meet.