We Are Strategic Management
Strategic Management Services is the nation’s leading healthcare compliance consulting firm. Founded in 1992 by former Inspector General of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Richard Kusserow, Strategic Management was the first consulting firm to focus on healthcare compliance and ethics initiatives. Strategic Management continues to help healthcare companies meet regulatory requirements by providing specialized healthcare compliance consulting and regulatory services. As experts in healthcare compliance operations, Strategic Management has worked with more than 3,000 healthcare organizations to design, implement, manage and improve their compliance programs.
Strategic Management’s highly-trained and experienced consultants understand both regulatory requirements and how to properly implement a compliance program to effectively meet those requirements. The Strategic Management team has experience working in compliance leadership roles within top healthcare companies, as well as in executive roles within federal enforcement and regulatory agencies, including the HHS Office of Inspector General, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Strategic Management has worked with organizations of all sizes and types including providers, managed care, medical device, and pharmaceutical and life sciences organizations.
- OCR Issues New FAQs on Covered Entities and Applications Read More
- DOJ Revises Manual Guidelines for Credit Given in FCA Cases Read More
- HHS Issues Final Rule for Conscience Rights in Health Care Read More
- CMS Releases IPPS and LTCH Proposed Rule for FY 2020. Read More
- OIG Adds Eleven New Work Plan Items for April. Read More
- View All Industry News
- 2019 Healthcare Compliance Benchmark Report
- Developing a Patient-Centered Nursing Home Compliance Program that is 3E (Effective, Efficient, and Economical)
- Effective Compliance for an Independent Charity Patient Assistance Program
- SAMHSA: New Substance Use Disorder Disclosure Requirements
- The Deadline Is Fast Approaching for Meeting the Legal Mandate for an Effective Nursing Home Compliance Program
- View All Publications