Complimentary Webinar: Meeting Compliance Challenges with Limited Resources
Webinar Date/Time: February 15, 2018 at 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
This webinar will take a close look at how you can start meeting compliance challenges with limited resources. Learn how healthcare organizations are stretching resources internally by in-sourcing, as well as co-sourcing some parts of their entire compliance program to vendors or experts. When is it appropriate to consider these options and when should it be avoided?
You’ll get answers on critical issues such as:
- Solutions to the challenge of added responsibilities with limited resources
- Ways to meet increasing compliance challenges and expectations
- How to maximize internal resources to help meet compliance challenges
- Reasons for the growing trend of engaging supplemental resources to meet compliance needs
- Defining co-sourcing and its collaboration with the Compliance Office
- Common areas where co-sourcing has become an attractive option and key benefits for co-sourcing in those areas
- Advantages and benefits of the on-call use of outside experts
The presentation will be held by recognized national experts from Strategic Management Services, Vice President and Senior Consultant Suzanne Castaldo, JD, CHC, and Consultant Jennifer Elko, JD, CHC, CHPC, CHRC. This event and all others in this new series are for Corporate Compliance Officers, Executives, and Board Members. Be sure to come with questions in mind as there will be an open Q&A session.