Health Care Regulatory Consulting and Analyses
Regulatory problems have become increasingly difficult for health care organizations, bleeding providers out of millions in reimbursement every year. Since 1992 Strategic Management has specialized in conducting regulatory analysis and employs a team of highly qualified and experienced analysts, providing research and analysis assistance on a number of issues that guide health care organizations through the complexities of the regulatory and enforcement environment. The Strategic Management team can help organizations make the right decisions to better control the effects of these regulations.
If you would like to discuss regulatory consulting and analysis options for your organization,you can contact one of our specialists today. You can give us a call at (703) 683-9600 or fill out our online contact form.
Regulatory Consulting and Analysis Services
Strategic Management provides consulting solutions in a variety of areas, including but not limited to:
- Identification of regulatory high-risk areas
- Evaluate risk and vulnerabilities of high risk areas
- Monitor and track compliance on an on-going basis
- Enhance the infrastructure to sustain compliance
- Identifying federal and state health care industry regulatory trends
- Managed care issues
- Medicare and Medicaid regulatory analysis
- Fraud and abuse trends and regulations (CMS/OIG)
- Arrangements with Referral Sources
- Provider relationships and joint ventures
- HIPAA privacy and security
- Independent Review Organization audits
- Regulatory agency compliance and readiness plans
- Self-assessment tools for on-going evaluation and preparedness
- Improved staff competency compliance and recordkeeping
- Regulatory compliance education and training programs
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) and other Health Care Reform provisions
Our goal is to not simply feedback the regulation, but rather to assist Compliance Officers and health care organizations in understanding the requirements of the regulation in an operational sense. This includes interpreting not only the “black and white” text of the regulation, but also providing guidance and understanding as to the regulatory agency’s intent and expectation.
The regulatory consulting and analysis provided by Strategic Management is delivered in such a way as to provide the Compliance Office with actual work plans and “to-do” tasks for ensuring compliance implementation, as well as protocols for ongoing monitoring, awareness, and incorporation of regulatory updates and changes.
If you would like to speak with one of experts about regulatory analysis and consulting then contact us today. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
View all Health Care Compliance Services
Return to the Strategic Management Homepage